The house of Gustav Ernesaks is located close to Tallinn City centre in the neighbourhood of the Song Festival Grounds, at 10 Oru Street. The so-called Father of Song and his family lived in the legendary house, which was built by the singers of the Estonian National Male Choir, between 1953 and 1993. In 1997, the Cultural Endowment of Estonia took the building over from the inheritors of Ernesaks. The house, now fully renovated, has become an Estonian Concert guesthouse and a room-museum dedicated to the Father of Song.
The house is decorated in the style of the 1960s. An attempt has been made to preserve the original design and cosiness peculiar to the house’s former owner and the era. The interior design of the house combines several solutions typical of the period with national interior design elements.

Seven cosy guest rooms are available:
  • 2 single rooms
  • 2 rooms with a double bed
  • 3 rooms with twin beds
The rooms have a toilet and a shower or bath; digital TV, free WiFi; kitchen facilities are also available for use.

During 01.09 - 31.05
Single room 30 EUR 
Double/twin room 40 EUR

During 01.06 - 31.08
Single room 40 EUR
Double/twin room 45 EUR

NB! Breakfast not included. If ordered separately, the price of breakfast is 7 EUR.
All prices include VAT. 

The guesthouse accommodates up to 12 people.

meeting up to 2 hours 25 EUR
every added hour 10 EUR

Contact & Booking

Address: Oru 10, Tallinn
Phone: +372  600 4044